Occupying a highly prized, elevated wide block of approx. 544 sqm in an exceptional walk-to-Leichhardt's best offerings, is a gorgeous C1910 period home that has been tailored to cater for a very large family. Spilling across a substantial single level, the interiors are generous and well laid-out offering communal spaces for the family and friends to gather plus separation where needed. Outside is equally special with a fully self-contained one bedroom apartment ideal for work from home premises or can be used for functional income. A perfect home for the discerning family, it rests a quick stroll to Norton Street shops, Cinemas, and major centres of interest with moments from light rail and buses.
- Set back from the road beyond a secure fence line
- High ceilings, timber floors, leadlight, picture rails, original fireplace
- Elegant lounge and dining rooms, casual living and dining,
- Enormous gas kitchen, plentiful storage, with eat in facilities
- Secure lock up garage and second space available off street.
- Separate large self-contained 1 bedroom apartment, with own entrance.
- Open canvass for improvement and opportunity.
- Ideal investment with dual income, or flexible floor plan to create one exclusive large family home.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Surface