Perfectly positioned in a convenient setting, this classic Federation home exudes character and charm. Well maintained and Generously-sized, the home has been tastefully renovated throughout to suit a modern family lifestyle and is situated in a sought-after pocket of the inner west with easy stroll to light rail, trains, buses, parks and a leisurely walk to the vibrant shops, cafes and restaurants of Dulwich Hill and Summer Hill village.
- Three queen-sized bedrooms, and a front balcony
- High decorative ceilings, leadlight windows, timber floorboards and elegant original details
- A spacious layout with separate lounge room and dining areas
- Brand new kitchen with stone top and gas appliances, flowing through to outside entertaining area
- Private garden, with plenty of room for entertaining
- Set on a deep grassy block, featuring a fully fenced backyard with lawn and lock up garage
- Positioned the catchment for Summer Hill Public.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Surface