A rare gem, an oversized Victorian terrace that exudes grace and style but with room to move, room to live and room to grow. Nestled in the heart of the vibrant inner west the classic period charm of this beautifully restored 2 Storey terrace is harmoniously balanced by a creative and flexible interior design that provides multiple expansion opportunities. It offers a generous and bright home with a layout that embraces easy care living, large-sized interiors and a private outdoor entertainment area overlooking a lush, landscaped garden that will make you feel a million miles from care but still within walking distance to trains, buses, cafes, schools, Norton Street attractions and the Portuguese and Italian quarters.
The property represents a rare buying opportunity for those seeking a beautifully styled home in one of Petersham's most sought after locations featuring:
- Traditional formal lounge and dining rooms with high ceilings
- A generous, private covered entertainment area
- Expansive manicured lawn and garden
- Two upstairs double bedrooms with built inns and including the main with veranda
-Sleek modern and brand new kitchen equipped with quality gas appliances
- A full main bathroom with large functional laundry/ utility room.
- Many period features include original fireplaces and ornate ceilings, and wrought iron lace.
- Freshly renovated, with no expense spared, ready to be enjoyed by new proud owners.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools