Impressive with both its period style and large proportions, this classic freestanding home represents a rare opportunity to acquire a substantial property in a prized inner west address.
It occupies a deep block with a stunning manicured private garden, plus it is tastefully appointed throughout with many modern touches and a great layout for family living. An ideal parents' retreat separate from the rest of the home offering walk-in robes, an ensuite and a private large deck overlooking suburbia that completes this awe inspiring property.
All these features combined with prime position in one of Petersham's best locations makes it perfect for those looking for a character home with size and lifestyle appeal.
• High ornate ceilings, polished floors and original marble fireplaces
• Upstairs parents' retreat, inclusive ensuite, large walk-in robe, and exclusive open deck
• Generously proportioned interiors with formal and casual living areas
• Private landscaped and tranquil gardens, off rear sun/reading room
• Spacious functional appliances, centrally located
• Walk to Norton Street, Fort Street high or rapid public transport to city and surrounds
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools