Impressive with both its period style and large proportions, this classic freestanding home represents a rare opportunity to acquire a substantial property in a prized inner west address.
It occupies a large 310sqm north facing block and is tastefully appointed throughout with many modern touches, a great layout for family living and a private sunny backyard completes this awe inspiring property.
All these features combined with prime position in one of Leichhardt's best locations makes it perfect for those looking for a character home with size and lifestyle appeal.
• An expansive open plan living area with plenty of natural light
• Exclusive gourmet kitchen with granite bench tops, gas cooking and dishwasher
• Many period features include lead light windows, high dome ceiling in living areas, and patterned ceiling in bedrooms and hallway
• Master Bedroom with en-suite, private veranda, and built-in wardrobes
• Second main bathroom with bath, shower and spa
• Easy flow luxury living areas with large bi-fold doors opening out to level large rear garden/BBQ, entertaining areas ideal for entertaining
• Double lock up garage to accommodate 2 large size cars and storage or 4 small size cars.
. Block size 316 sqm.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Basement